Here our delivery terms in German.
1. Delivery address:
PASSAVIA Druckservice GmbH & Co. KG
Medienstraße 5b l 94036 Passau
Anna Isabel Witte
Tel.: +49 (0) 851966180 – 929
2. Opening hours of the receiving department:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 – 15:00 o’clock
Friday: 7:00 – 13:00 o’clock
Deliveries up to 3 packages need to be notified in written form with the contact
person above-mentioned. Notifications have to be made one day before delivery
by 14:00 o’clock at the latest. The following details are required:
- Deliverydate + (optional) scheduled delivery time
- Sender address
- Number of packages
- Article details or order number (B10###)
4. Receipt of goods:
- Delivered goods will only be accepted with valid delivery documents.
- Deliveries need to match the announced amount and content of the notification.
- The Truck driver has to assist in unloading by transporting the pallets with a from us
provided hand lift truck to the lateral or retral edge of the loading area. Therefore, the goods can be unloaded with a front forklift by our warehouseman. The driver can use a electrical lift truck, if one was provided by his company.
PASSAVIA reserves to delay the scheduled delievery date in certain circumstances.
In the event of any delays, caused by the receiving department of PASSAVIA, waiting costs and any costs resulting from this will not be covered.
Here our delivery terms can be found as PDF for download.