• PASSAVIA celebrates its 130th company anniversary and just in time the new sheet offset machine Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 162-5L is put into operation.
  • Cooperation of PASSAVIA and TYPOS (Pilsen) in the form of a „German Sales Team“.
  • PASSAVIA celebrates its 125th company anniversary.
  • The management consisting of managing director Dominik Metzler and the authorized officers Karl Maier (finances) and Sven Hochleitner (management) joins the company.
  • The EDS Group gets integrated into PASSAVIA Druckservice.
  • The EDS Group founds the Euro-Digital GmbH.
  • The two commercial printing houses Neue Presse Druckservice and PASSAVIA Druckservice, belonging to EDS Group, merge to PASSAVIA Druckservice GmbH in the industrial park Sperrwies Passau.
  • The concern is taken over by EDS Group.
  • PASSAVIA relocates its production from Hutthurm to Passau.
  • The printing house starts working with photosetting and goes through a significant change – from letterpress to offset printing. At the end of the 1970s PASSAVIA ceases newspaper printing.
  • The company moves to a new construction at Mollnhof. Later, the service center PASSAVIA was located in this building.
  • Change of name to „PASSAVIA Druckerei-Aktiengesellschaft“.
  • PASSAVIA gains Siemens as a new customer. The cooperation still holds on today.
  • After the end of war the first orders are received by the military government. The same year in August, PASSAVIA has already printed five different american magazines.
  • Due to the war the company is closed by the economic group print. The workforce is used for the defence industry.
  • The company’s name is changed to „Buchdruckerei Aktiengesellschaft PASSAVIA“.
  • The concern is founded as “Aktiengesellschaft PASSAVIA für Buchdruckerei und Immobilien“ in Passau. In the same year, the company purchases the old “Hofbuchdruckerei“, whose origins go back until the year 1480.